Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I am...


I am.


I am . . . very happy and content
I think . . . my husband is one of the coolest people I know.
I want . . . our basement projects to be finished!!
I have . . . heartburn.. I hope :S
I miss . . . being able to shower whenever I want - not just when I can squeeze it in
I fear . . . Haylie growing up so fast
I feel . . . slightly hungry
I hear . . . the plumber working in the basement
I smell . . . the soup I'm eating (butternut squash)
I crave . . . not the soup I'm eating :/
I cry. . . during sappy movies. I really do. So embarrassing
I search . . . lowes.com seemingly constantly these days *sigh
I wonder . . . what Haylie will be like (what she'll be good at etc.)
I regret . . . worrying what other people thought of me so much as a child - who cares?!
I wish . . . there were more hours in a day and that laundry would fold itself
I love . . . Haylie. So true how they say you don't know what love is till you have a child
I care . . . about my soul and about doing the right things
I always . . . keep my house clean.
I worry . . . about things I can't control.
I am not . . . patient. At all. Except with Haylie - for some reason it's easy with her..
I remember . . . How it felt riding our horse missy.
I believe . . . we all control our own happiness.
I know . . . I've got it good
I sing . . . to Haylie all the time - she loves it! :)
I don’t always . . . get the laundry folded - seriously, why doesn't it fold itself?!
I argue . . . but not often and usually with the same people. ugh.
I write . . . really well. I was reading some old poems of mine last week and was actually quite impressed with myself.
I lose . . . and hate it. I'm very competitive and can't stand when someone else is better than me at something I care about. so annoying
I listen . . . to my baby laugh and could just die it's so painfully cute.
I can . . . repair just about any vacuum. I'm actually a lot more handy than the average girl.
I need . . . a haircut. I always manage to get the worst haircuts somehow.
I forget . . . things I don't care about. I don't care about a lot of things :)
I am happy . . . with my life. I'm really lucky :)

3 comments:

Shooting Star said...

What a cool post. It feels good to get write things like that down sometimes doesn't it?

jenny.hawkes said...

Cute post. Love you! We are so, so excited to see you in a couple weeks!!

Ben Greenfield said...

I'll give you a haircut.